How to Set Up/Change System Alerts & Notifications
Purpose: The purpose of this article is to show real estate professionals how they can set their preferences for client activity reports, notifications regarding lease anniversary dates, and outgoing communications to their renter clients.
Step by step instructions
- Go to Settings.
- In the Application section, click the Client Communication tab.
- Under Activity Hub, enable/disable daily recap emails. These emails are sent to you automatically to let you know which properties were sent to your clients that day.
- Under Activity Hub, click “Show my next ‘Suggested Actions’ in the Client Activity Hub” if you want to see tips on how to convert your new leads. Unchecking this box will turn tips off.
- Under Notifications, use the check box to enable/disable email notifications that are sent to you when a client’s lease anniversary is approaching. The lease anniversary date is automatically set to be one year from the client’s Desired Move-In Date. You can choose how far in advance you wish to be reminded of an upcoming anniversary.
- Under Client Emails CC Settings, choose whether you want to be copied on emails the system sends to your clients.
- Under Disclaimer/Signature, enter text (or HTML code) for the signature that will appear at the bottom of the emails you send through the system.
Set Up Change Email Alert Notifications
How To Set Up Lead Filtering
How to Set Up Lead Intake Notification