What is the purpose?
The purpose of this article is to guide users through searching rented listings in a certain Lease Rate range.
Search Rented Listings by Lease Range
- Go to the “Search” Tab.
- Click “Clear” to remove any previous criteria.
- To find only rented listings, click inside the “Status” field and deselect “Active” and “Application Pending” then select “Rented”.
- Access the “Advanced Filters” window. To do this, click the slider icon next to the Search button.
- Under the “Leased Info” section, you will find the Lease Rate fields. Type in the minimum and maximum range in the provided fields.
- Click the “Search” button. Any listings that match your filtered criteria will be returned.
NOTE: If a listing doesn’t have a “Leased Rate”, the listing will not be included in the search results.
How to Perform a CMA
How to Use Advanced Search
How to Create Listing Alert for Clients