What is the purpose?
The purpose of this article is to guide users on how to run an inventory search from clients, directly from the clients profile page.
How to Run a Search from the Client Tab
Confirm Preference Field Criteria
You will need to ensure that the following fields under the Moving & Apartments Preferences section of your clients profile are filled out.
- Minimum Bedrooms
- Desired Move in Date
- Length of Lease
- Min Rent Budget
- Max Rent Budget
- Desired Cities/Neighborhoods/Zip codes
- Go to the “Clients'' tab.
- Click on the client's name to open their profile.
- Click the “Search” button at the top of their profile to initiate your search.
- The information within Moving & Apartment Preferences will translate and populate in the search page that appears.
- Make any desired additions and then click “Search” to generate your search results.
- If you would like to save your search, Find and click the disc icon.
- A new page will open and you will be prompted to type a shortcut name into the field provided.
- Once you have named your search, click the “+New Search” button to save your search.
- Your Saved search will appear in a field to the left.
How to Add New Renter Clients
How to Log Client Notes