What is the Purpose?
The purpose of this article is to guide users on how to utilize the Map Search feature to locate the best listings for your client.
How to search listings.
- Go to the “Search” tab.
- Click “Clear” to remove any previous criteria.
- Input any desired search filters.
- Once you have applied all filters, click the “Search” button at the top of the page. All listings fitting your search criteria will be returned in the search results.
- Find and click the “Map” button.
Using the Draw option
- In Map view you are able to use the “Draw” option, to narrow your search results. From the drop down select the shape you would like to use and then highlight the area.
- The search results on the left side of your screen will recalculate to now show the results you have highlighted.
- To email listings, you can select the box next to the listing on the left side or click into the listing on the map and check the box available and then click the "Email" icon.
Note: To multi-select listings to email on the map, click the box icon next to the "Draw" drop down menu with the 3 check marks. You can use the square drawing option to select an entire area. For single-select, you can select the box icon with the single check mark.
- To add Points of Interest to your search, click into the Layers drop down menu and select “Point of Interest”. Applicable layers are Supermarkets, Restaurants, Hospitals, Banks and Transportation.
- To add School District, click into the Layers drop down menu and select "Boundaries". Click the box for School District and this will apply the areas to the map.
- You are then able to select from the options available to add to your map.
Note: You can reorder search results by using the filter option on the top left
Selecting listings on Map Search
- After completing your search and setting your map radius, you can select multiple listings within your populated search results by clicking on the box icon next to the "Draw" drop-down menu with the three check marks. If you hover above the icon, you will notice it labeled as “area-select.” Click and drag for the listings you want to select.
- To select single listings, click the box icon next to the "Draw" drop-down menu with the single check mark. If you hover above the icon, you will notice it labeled as single-select. This functionality allows you to select multiple listings individually for your search results.
- To remove an individual listing from search results, uncheck the checkbox within the listing tile. The checkbox is located to the left of the property address.
- To clear all of your selected listings, you can click the unselect button above the search results.
- Please note that both functionalities allow for the following actions: Email, print, bookmark or perform a CMA.
How to Clear Map
To clear a highlighted area, you must select “Clear Shapes” from the “Draw” drop down menu. If you use the clear filter in the search results, it will only remove your search criteria and not the current results.
How to Create Listing Alert
How to Email Listings
How to Save A Search