What is the purpose?
The purpose of this article is to provide users guidance on how to save a search and load a previously saved search in your Rental Beast portal. This simple step will save time from re-inputting search criteria for your client.
How to Save A Search
Save a Search
- Go to the “Search” Tab.
- Click clear to remove any previous criteria .
- Fill in the appropriate fields to run a search for listings.
- Click the “Search” button to generate your search results.
- After your results have been displayed below, click the floppy disc icon.
- You will be prompted to type a shortcut name into the box that appears.
- Click the “+New Search” button to save your search.
- Your Saved search will appear in a field to the left.
Load A Search
- Go to the “Search” tab
- Click the floppy disc icon.
- When the box appears, find the name of your saved search and click the check mark next to it
- Make any new additions to your previously saved search, or simply click the “Search” button.
How to Delete Saved Searches
How to Search for Listings